Clover Seed, White with Organic Gypsum
White Clover is used for many things from lawns to pastures. The Dirty Gardener's variety is free of noxious weed seeds with high germination rates. White Clover is a great lawn alternative lawn. White Clover keeps plants greener, through its natural nitrogen fixation properties. Eco Lawns are the newest trend in lawns, especially during drought. White Clover can be mixed into existing grass lawns or done as an exclusive lawn seen often in European lawns. In addition, we incorporate Gypsum into the mix for moisture retention, reduction in soil salinity, and overall soil conditioning.
- 1/2 Pound can cover up to 150 Square Feet.
- Used in lawns, as a ground cover, cover crop, for erosion control or wildlife.
- Deep rooting, low maintenance, low watering, no fertilizer needed. Premixed with gypsum to condition soil.
- Fast Shipping From the Dirty Gardener
- Nitrogen Fixing plant with Premix Gypsum to condition soil.