Anise Hyssop Lavender Licorice Mint Herb - 1,600 Seeds
Agastache foeniculum (blue giant hyssop; syn. Agastache anethiodora (nutt.) Britton), commonly called anise hyssop, blue giant hyssop, fragrant giant hyssop, or the lavender giant hyssop, is a species of perennial plant in the mint family, (Lamiaceae). This plant is native to much of north-central and northern North America, notably the great plains and other prairies, and can be found in areas of Canada.  it is tolerant of deer and drought, and also attracts hummingbirds and butterflies making it an attractive selection for gardeners. The Dirty Gardener offers the highest quality seed. We pack seeds weekly to ensure great germination from the newest yearÕs crop seed. We strive to sell all Non-GMO seeds of the highest quality. For planting instructions please contact us directly as everyone has a different need for their use.
- This lavender plant is as beautiful as it is functional
- Grows well in pots placed around landscapes or woodland settings
- The minty leaves are great in teas, salads or alone and have a lovely licorice scent
- Used to help relieve coughs and congestion, as an expectorant and an antiseptic
- Non-GMO seeds, grows from 2 to 3 feet and prefers full sun to partial shade