5# Full Pound Cosmos (Cosmos Bipinnatus) Bulk Wildflower Seeds
Some common names for Clarkia include farewell to spring, Rocky mountain garland, Satin flower, mexican aster and Godeitia. Cosmos bipinnatus, commonly called the garden cosmos or Mexican aster, is a medium sized flowering herbaceous plant native to Mexico. The species and its varieties and cultivars are popular as an ornamental plant in temperate climate gardens. It can also be found in natural areas in much of North America, where it is a 'garden escapee'-introduced species and in some habitats becoming a pest weed.
- Flowering is best in full sun, although partial shade is tolerated
- The plant is tolerant to drought after germination, and is seldom subject to insect or disease damage
- Germination takes between 7 and 10 days at the optimal temperature of 75 degrees Fahrenheit (24 °C); flowering begins between 60 and 90 days after germination
- One of our most popular Flower Seeds.
- Fast shipping from The Dirty Gardener