Classic Cut Forged Bypass Pruner - 1 Inch Cut
The corona clipper forged bypass pruner is a heavy duty pruner with a blade and hook that are individually hand matched for precision, ensuring the closest, cleanest cuts with maximum cutting capacity. The radial arc bypass blade shears precisely with minimum resistance and replaces easily. The blade and the slant-ground hook, designed with a narrow profile to fit easily into tight spaces, are deep forged for strength and durability out of coronium steel alloy that holds a precision edge. The steel is fully heat treated to permit re-sharpening for continued clean cutting. The hook is designed with a sap groove to remove debris and preserve cutting action and a tough, wire-cutting notch. The pruner features a precision-machined, self-aligning pivot bolt that adjusts with just one tool. The non-slip grips on the handles are cushioned to enhance comfort. This pruner can cut through 1-inch thick branches and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Fantastic bypass hand pruners designed to stand the test of time
- Great for cutting small trees, shrubs, flowers and herbs
- Fully heat-treated, forged Coronium steel alloy construction
- Features include spring loaded cutting action, lightly cushioned grips and metal stow clip
- Lifetime warranty from the Dirty Gardener