BioSafe Systems 32 Ounce Disease Control Spray, 6 Count
Bio Safe Disease Control works on contact, stopping diseases like powdery and downy mildew, late blight, black spot and more. Gardens are extremely susceptible to mold, mildew and other fungal and bacterial diseases that, if left untreated, will ruin the entire garden. Some diseases spread through the air, effecting even the healthiest of gardens. As a biodegradable fungicide and bactericide with no copper or other harsh chemicals, Bio Safe Disease Control leaves behind no harmful residue and can be used to treat plants, including edibles, the same day they will be picked.
- Easy to use and works on contact to stop, prevent and control plant diseases
- Use in gardens as both a fungicide and bactericide
- Treats diseases like powdery and downy mildew, late blight, black spot and more
- Conveniently hooks up to a hose and leaves behind no harmful residues
- EPA registered and OMRI listed for organic use