The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Danvers Carrots
65-87 days to maturity. Danvers carrots are conical shaped, with well-defined shoulders, tapering to a point at the tip. They do well in clay or heavy soils, with high yields. Danvers Carrot is heat tolerant. Grows 7-8" long, with large, sturdy tops that aid in harvesting. The Danvers has a dark bright-orange flesh, which is smooth, sweet, and tender. Stores well. A popular choice for home and market and we at the Dirty Garden love these carrots for a great all around choice.
- These carrots grow well in several climates and are heat tolerant
- Grow 7 to 8 inches long, have a sweet flavor and produce high yields
- Grows to maturity in 65 to 87 days
- Packed fresh weekly to ensure freshness
- Non-hybrid and Non-GMO seeds with no filler content