The Dirty Gardener Dairyland Magnum Vi Alfalfa Seeds, 50 Pounds
Magnum vi is a high forage yielding, high forage quality, non-hybrid alfalfa variety. The magnum vi agronomic package is built to combat all of the major alfalfa pathogens with a dri of 30. Magnum vi has either a first place finish or is statistically equal to the top entry in university trials in the states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Nebraska, New York and Wyoming. It is an excellent alfalfa choice for both the dairy and beef industry.
- Alfalfa is a beautiful plant that is super versatile in it's uses
- Similar to clover with clusters of small purple flowers
- Popular forage plant for cattle, horses and wildlife
- Sprout and use in salads, on sandwiches or munch on them by themselves
- This non-hybrid alfalfa is high forage yielding and high forage quality