The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Open-Pollinated Calendula Mix, 250 Seeds
Calendula officinal is Sow seeds indoors 1/4" deep. Transplant outdoors after last frost. Can also be directly sown outdoors after the last frost. Prefers light well-drained soil and will tolerate dry conditions. Good cut flower. Calendula petals are edible and have a tangy, slightly sweet flavor. Thank you for supporting The Dirty Gardener's efforts to preserve our gardening heritage for future generations. Sales from our seed packets fund our mission to maintain and distribute heirloom and open-pollinated seeds.
- One of the most versatile flowers to grow in a garden
- Blooms last through summer and well into fall
- Provides bright splashes of yellow, gold and orange
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Thrive when planted in sunny locations with rich, well-drained soil