State 1/2 Runner Bean Seeds - .5 Pounds
State 1/2 runner green beans can be used as a green snap bean, or left to fully mature and use as a dry bean. Trellising may give you better yields as more of the plant will receive sunlight, therefore producing more blooms!
- These classic string green beans have a heavy yield
- Half runners are also known as French beans and are deliciously tender
- Produces heavy yields of 5 inch beans and reaches maturity in only 56 days
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO heirloom seeds have great germination rates