Miro Allium Schoenoprasum Chives, 300 Seeds
One of the most gourmet crops in the world of sprouts. In culinary uses, chives leaves (straws) are shredded for use as condiment for fish, potatoes and soups. Chives are a commonly used household herb, frequent in gardens and in grocery stores. It has insect-repelling properties which can be used in gardens to control pests. Nutritional info: vitamins a, b, c, and e, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, carotene, chlorophyll, amino acids, trace elements, protein: 20%. It has insect-repelling properties which can be used in gardens to control pests.
- Choose these beautiful perennial chives for their bloom and their herb
- Beautiful purple globe blossom blooms early to mid spring
- When blooming is done use to flavor potatoes, soups, salad, stews and much more
- Great to use in all gardens to help repel pests and insects
- Grow well in full sun or partial shade and best in zones 3-9