Melilotus Officinalis Yellow Sweet Clover Flower, 3000 Seeds
Sweet clover has great ability to grow and produce under dry conditions. It exceeds alfalfa in its ability to withstand drought and high temperatures. It also is more resistant to grasshoppers than most other legumes. Sweet clover also grows well on a wide range of soil conditions from clay pan to sandy soils and is quite. Sweet yellow clover attracts butterflies and is a preferred nectar for the endangered honey bee. Bloom time: summer. Hardiness zone: biennial. Light requirements: sun - part shade . . . Soil / water: average.
- Puts a kiss of sunshine in your garden and brightens everyone's spirits
- Produces the preferred nectar of the endangered honey bee
- Also attracts butterflies and birds
- Grows from 24 to 36 inches tall and does well in full sun to partial shade
- Non-GMO seeds which have great germination rates