Chrysanthemum Coronarium Edible Garland Daisy Flowers - 1,000 Seeds
Garland Daisy Seeds:Life Cycle: AnnualBloom Time: Summer/FallHeight: 24 - 36"Light: Full SunColor: YellowZone: 3 - 9. These pretty yellow & white daisies are delightful in beds and borders where they grow on neat, compact plants. Garland daisies have been grow since the 17th century. Plants are dense and busy with many flowers on each stem. The edible flowers are used in Japanese cooking and salads. Makes an good cut flower.
- This edible yellow flower is as beautiful as it is functional
- All-yellow daisy adds sunny splashes of color to gardens if allowed to flower
- Large, robust blooms last for months from spring into fall
- Leaves and stems are often used for flavoring in popular Cantonese dishes
- Easy to grow from seed and prefers full sun and moist soils