N-Dure Organic Inoculant for Crown Vetch, 8 Ounces
What is an inoculant? An inoculant is a highly effective form of rhizobia bacteria that, when placed in close proximity to a legume seed at planting, stimulates the formation of nitrogen-bearing "nodules" on the roots. Common legumes are: clover, alfalfa, garden beans, garden peas, fava beans, soybeans, peanuts, lespedeza, lentils, lupine, and vetch. When tilled in following seasonal maturity and returned to the soil, these nodules add readily and easily to assimilate nitrogen. Inoculation is a low-cost way to ensure nodulation in an environmentally safe manner.
- Affordable, environmentally safe way to ensure nodulation
- Rhizobia bacteria stimulate formation of nitrogen bearing nodules on roots
- Specially formulated for crown vetch
- Treats up to 50 pounds of seed
- Order comes with 8 ounces of product