Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Pound From The Dirty Gardener
You can work wonders with wildflowers. Turn a weedy area under trees or along the shady side of a building or fence into a natural garden of delights. This terrific mix combines annuals and perennials that perform where full-sun flowers won't prosper and provide blooms from spring to fall. This is not a mix for dense shade. These are wildflowers that thrive in filtered light or where they receive 1 to 4 hours of direct sun each day. Figure your quantity needs at a rate of 7 to 14 lbs. Per acre; 5 oz. Per 1,000 sq. Ft. For sites of 1/2 acre or less. The purity and quality of our seeds assure a high germination rate. Columbine, tussock bellflower, Shasta daisy, clarkia, Chinese houses, lance-leaved coreopsis, Chinese forget-me-not, rocket larkspur, sweet William pinks, purple coneflower, annual baby's breath, annual candytuft, spurred snapdragon, monkeyflower, forget-me-not, baby blue eyes, corn poppy, Johnny jump-up. This product is sold in 1lb increments.
- This mix was specially formulated for excellent growth in partial shade
- Provides an absolute stunning array of vibrant color from spring to fall
- Blends a mix of annuals and perennials to come back year after year
- See description for a full list of blooms
- Non-GMO seeds are packed weekly and have great germination rates