The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Chrysanthemum Carinatum Painted Daisy Flowers, 300 Seeds
Light: Full Sun to Part Shade. Soil Moisture: Medium. USDA Zone: 3-9. Description: A summer and fall blooming annual which produces an endless supply of showy, single daisy-like flowers in purple, orange, scarlet, rose, salmon, yellow and white. They are long lasting cut flowers. Grows 2-3 feet tall. Easy to grow. Comments: Full sun, any soil, moderate to regular water. Produces a wealth of long-lasting cut flowers. In most climates seeds are sown in spring. In mild-winter areas, can be planted in fall for winter and spring bloom. How to Grow. Direct sow into prepared seed beds that have been cleared of weeds and have had the top 1 inch of soil loosened. Rake seed in. Press into soil by walking over the area. Keep moist until germination. Can be started indoors in 2 inch pots.
- This stunning flower look as though they were touched with an artist's brush
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Blooms in summer and fall
- Grows from 18 to 36 inches and prefer full sun to partial shade
- Wonderful, long-lasting cut flower for bouquets and flower arrangements