The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Southern Georgia Collard Seeds
This scrumptious, tender green is a tradition in southern meals and becoming a favorite around the country. Great sautŽed or in salads. A great heirloom variety. 50-80 days to maturity. The Dirty Gardener is a hard working group of folks dedicated to quality products and impeccable service. We eat, sleep and breath outdoor products for the home and garden. We are inventors, creators and stewards of our environment. Every product we sell has been tested, used, abused and approved by our small staff of enthusiasts and often by our friends! We unconditionally guarantee all our products so if you are for any reason not 100% satisfied you can exchange it or return it for your money back. Additionally, we offer a lifetime warranty on any of our tools. Our seeds are all Non-GMO varieties and preferably heirloom. Nothing but the highest purity and germinations are tolerated. We custom pack weekly to ensure quality in our products. You the consumer can have peace of mind knowing we are just as tired of you as buying products we were not 100% satisfied with. You will not find this here.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces high yields of dark blue-green collard leaves
- Tolerates poor soil conditions and extreme temperature fluctuations
- Delicious steamed, in salads and can be frozen and canned
- Non-GMO heirloom seeds have great germination rates