The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Black Beauty Squash Seed
The Dirty Gardener loves to cook with these in many dishes. Light: full sun fruit size: 2 inches by 8 inches matures: 48 days plant spacing: 48 inches apart heirloom. A 1957 all-America selections winner, this early and prolific heirloom variety has been exceedingly popular for its very dark green skin and creamy white flesh. You know what they say about zucchini, "plant it and stand back." the fast-growing plants are very easy to grow and will continue to produce abundantly through summer if kept picked. Use in soups, salads, and casseroles. Great sliced thin for dips, battered and fried, or in veggie lasagna. Freezes well. Harvest while skins are still tender; pick really small for "baby zucchini."
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Popular zucchini squash which grows to 8 inches long and prefers full sun
- Will have abundant growth all summer long if picked regularly
- Reaches maturity in 48 days
- Delicious in soups, salads and baked into casseroles