Rudbeckia Amplexicaulis Clasping Coneflower Flowers, 100 Seeds
This is a smooth-stemmed, annual coneflower, 2-3 ft. Tall, with terminal, solitary flower heads. The leaves are oblong with heart-shaped, clasping bases. The yellow petals, with reddish-purple bases, are numerous and droop away from the dark, elongated, cone-shaped center.
- Puts a kiss of sunshine in your garden and brightens everyone's spirits
- Wonderful re-seeding plant in gardens or wildflower meadows
- Grows from 1 to 2 feet, prefers full sun or partial shade and is best in dry to medium soils
- Blooms throughout the summer
- Reaches 1 to 2 feet and grows best in dry to medium soils in full sun or part shade