The Dirty Gardener Great Heirloom Danvers Carrots, 1,300 Seeds
73 Days. Adaptable to most soils and heat resistant, these flavorful carrots are uniform in size and shape about 7 to 7 1/2 inches long, deep orange in color to the core. Broad shoulders 2 1/2 inches across, taper to a blunt end. Outstanding in heavier soils. Plants produce heavy yields.
- These carrots grow well in several climates and are heat tolerant
- Grow 7 to 8 inches long, have a sweet flavor and produce high yields
- Grows to maturity in approximately 73 days
- Packed fresh weekly to ensure freshness
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content