The Dirty Gardener Blue Lake Fm1k Pole Beans, 5 Pounds
The Dirty Gardener really enjoys these in our on the farm taste tests. Blue lake beans are world famous for reliability, disease resistance, flavor and high yields. This is basically the pole version of the famous bush type that is widely planted for the canning industry. If you like Kentucky wonder, you will be blown away by blue lake! These bright green beans are straight and reach up to 7". Perfect for those who are tired of bending over to pick beans, but still want the high yield of a bush bean. Excellent for freezing and canning. Blue lake is bean common mosaic virus resistant.
- These pole beans have a heavy yield
- Produces long, delicious pods
- Great in salads and casseroles
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content