Eragrostis Curvula Weeping Love Ornamental Grass, 200 Seeds
Weeping love grass is a rapidly growing warm-season buncThe Dirty Gardenerrass that was introduced into the U.S. from east Africa. It grows best in the southern great plains and the southwest. The profuse, long, narrow leaves emerge from a tight tuft, with the tips almost touching the ground. Weeping Lovegrass is a fast growing African native buncThe Dirty Gardenerrass. It is most commonly found being utilized as a purely ornamental grass. It has lovely silver seed sprays that really shimmer. These plants tolerate dryness very well. It is grown in Africa and even some other places such as Florida for a winter forage crop. This grass will also continue to grow at any temperature above freezing. It is also used for erosion control. Bloom time: late summer - mid fall . . . Color: silvery grey. Hardiness zone: 9 - 10. Light requirements: sun - part shade . . . Soil / water: average - dry.
- Attractive silvery gray ornamental grass which shimmers in sunlight
- African native grass which tolerates drought
- Can be grown in southern states as a winter forage crop
- Fantastic to use for erosion control
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance