The Dirty Gardener Pelletized Gypsum
Gypsum is a wonderful 100% organic soil conditioner with many uses. Great for conditioning soil. Gypsum is pH neutral and will not affect the pH of the soil. An excellent alternative to mechanical aeration, it will loosen up compacted soils. Pelletized Gypsum contains 20-21% calcium and 16% sulfur. Gypsum also heals the soil from salt damage or pet urine damage.
- Gypsum has many uses including conditioning soil and helping retain moisture
- Also use as organic repair for pet urine on grass
- Pelletized for easy measuring and use
- Features slow breakdown for longer performance
- Available in different sizes to suit your needs and