The Dirty Gardener Hyssop Lavender Agastache Flowers, 50+ Seeds
Easy to grow from seed. Likes full sun or shade. 36-inch tall plants produce a profusion of gorgeous, showy upright lavender flowers. Great for both fresh and dried arrangements. Delightful, powerful scent. Can be started indoors in winter to be transplanted outdoors in spring. Or can be sown directly into the ground in spring and summer. Instructions included. Combined Shipping Discount. All additional items ship free.
- This lavender plant is as beautiful as it is functional
- Grows well in pots placed around landscapes or woodland settings
- The minty leaves are great in teas, salads or alone and have a lovely licorice scent
- Used to help relieve coughs and congestion, as an expectorant and an antiseptic
- Non-GMO seeds, grows from 2 to 3 feet and prefers full sun to partial shade