The Dirty Gardener Waltham Butternut Winter Squash Seeds, 1 Pound
Waltham butternut squash - this 1970 AAS winner is by far the most widely-grown butternut variety. Forms uniform, 4-5 lb fruits with smooth, tan skin that is easily peeled with a potato peeler. Flesh is finely textured and dark orange. Our HMS strain has been selected for uniformity of size and shape, disease resistance, and yields. If cured well and stored properly Waltham will keep well into the winter. Great flavor! (cucurbita moschata) days to maturity: 105 days.
- Be sure to add some of this delicious butternut squash to your vegetable garden
- Its yellow-orange flesh is sweetly delicious
- Wonderful in baked goods, casseroles or on it's own
- Grows to maturity in 105 days
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content and great germination rates