The Dirty Gardener Wildflower Ox-Eye Daisy Flowers - 4,000 Seeds
Ox-eye daisy is a familiar and attractive grassland perennial and our largest native member of the daisy family. Flowers bloom from May to September. Ox-eye daisy is commonly known as moon daisy or dog daisy. Young leaves eaten as a salad in Italy. Grow's easily from seeds that are sown at any time of the year. Its natural habitat is in hay meadows and roadsides.
- Everyone loves daisies brightening up their gardens
- Large, robust blooms last for months from spring into fall
- This Ox-Eye variety can grow up to 3 feet high
- Perennial daisy which spreads through re-seeding and creeping roots
- Grows best in full to partial sun