The Dirty Gardener Wetland Seed Mixture
We have custom designed this wetland mixture for areas that non- wetland plants and grasses cannot thrive. We combined sedges, rushes, lupine and other grasses to establish in areas where typical seeds will not grow. This will be a very beautiful wetland, meadow look when it establishes attracting various wildlife to either hide or forage on the plants and flowers. This mixture is designed to begin growing in approximately 21 days after planting in ideal conditions.
- Mixture of grasses and flowers ideal for growth in wetlands or damp areas
- Perfect for areas where non-wetland plants and grasses can't thrive
- Provides excellent wildlife habitats
- Each pound of seeds will cover 1,000 square feet
- Non-GMO seeds contain no filler and have great germination rate