The Dirty Gardener Moss Verbena
Annual/ Perennial. Purple/pink. 8 to 12 inches tall moss. Full sun or part shade. Hardy zones 8-10 or grow as annual in any zone. Grow clusters of purple/pink flowers that are very attractive to butterflies. It is great for hanging baskets, ground covers, containers, rock gardens, and butterfly gardens. Attracts beneficial insects-no need for chemicals. Very easy to grow- 1/4" deep in roughened soil. Plant once soil temps at night reach 68 degrees. Keep moist while germinating. Germination in 2 weeks.
- Lovely low-growing perennial makes excellent ground cover
- Royal purple blooms sit atop deep green fern-like foliage
- Use to help prevent soil erosion
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds which have great germination