The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Common Thyme Herb Seeds
Thymus vulgaris or common thyme is a low growing herbaceous plant, sometimes becoming somewhat woody. It is native to southern Europe, where it is often cultivated as a culinary herb.it typically grows as a sub-shrub, between 15 and 20 cm tall.
- This purple-pink flower is as sweet as it is functional
- Use in gardens as a front border, nestled in rock gardens or as ground cover
- Attracts butterflies, bees and other pollinating insects
- Grows to about 6-8 inches tall
- Highly fragrant and edible - use in pot pourri and to top salads