The Dirty Gardener Red Clover Seeds
There are now so many uses for Red Clover Seed. Red clover is a wild plant that is used for grazing cattle and other animals. Plant Description: Red clover is a perennial herb that commonly grows wild in meadows throughout Europe and Asia, and has now been naturalized to grow in North America. The red flowers at the end of the branched stems are usually dried for therapeutic use.
- Flowering crimson clover is as cute as it is functional
- Produces small, deep red long blooms atop fern-like foliage
- Helps loosen soil, boost its nitrogen levels and helps prevent soil erosion
- Popular forage plant for cattle, horses and wildlife
- Grows well in heavier, well-drained soils - avoid dry and sandy soils