The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Lychnis Maltese Cross Flowers, 50+ Seeds
Easy to grow from seed. Quick growing. The scarlet colored bloom clusters begin in June and continue until first frost. This heirloom flower has been grown in gardens since colonial times. Birds and butterflies love them. Can be started indoors in winter to be transplanted outdoors in spring. Or can be sown directly into the ground in spring, summer or fall. Instructions included. Combined Shipping Discount. All additional items ship free.
- Every garden needs splashes of red
- Beautiful blooms grow in bouquet-like clusters
- Hardy flower that is fast growing and long-lasting
- Grows 30 to 36 inches tall and prefers full sun to partial shade
- Easy to grow in zones 3-10 and deer resistant