Pea Seed, Wando
These are a great, easy heirloom variety for anyone wanting to try peas. Wando pea plants are a great variety for later planting because of their high tolerance for heat. The vines are large and grow to about 30" long. The Wando pea pods are small at 3" long and are delicious eaten fresh or after canning or freezing. pisum sativum. 86% germination rate. 70 days from plant until harvest. 99% pure. country of origin: USA. planting instructions: plant Wando peas very early in the spring in a sunny location as soon as the ground may be cultivated and enriched with organic material. Press soil firmly over the seeds; best when planted in blocks or rows grouped together. For an extended harvest period, plant at two week intervals until mid - spring and again in late summer for a fall crop.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Sweet peas which are a warm season grower with cold tolerance
- Grows to maturity in 68 days
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Delicious in soups, salads or on their own