The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Agastache Lavender Hyssop Flowers
Hyssopus officinalis or hyssop is an herbaceous plant of the genus Hyssopus native to Southern Europe, the Middle East, and the region surrounding the Caspian Sea. Due to its properties as an antiseptic, cough reliever, and expectorant, it is commonly used as an aromatic herb and medicinal plant. The Dirty Gardener is a hard working group of folks dedicated to quality products and impeccable service. We eat, sleep and breath outdoor products for the home and garden. We are inventors, creators and stewards of our environment. Every product we sell has been tested, used, abused and approved by our small staff of enthusiasts and often by our friends! We unconditionally guarantee all our products so if you are for any reason not 100% satisfied you can exchange it or return it for your money back. Additionally, we offer a lifetime warranty on any of our tools. Our Seeds are all non GMO varieties and preferably Heirloom. Nothing but the highest purity and germinations are tolerated. We custom pack weekly to ensure quality in our products. You the consumer can have peace of mind knowing we are just as tired of you as buying products we were not 100% satisfied with. You will not find this here.
- This lavender plant is as beautiful as it is functional
- Grows well in pots placed around landscapes or woodland settings
- The minty leaves are great in teas, salads or alone and have a lovely licorice scent
- Used to help relieve coughs and congestion, as an expectorant and an antiseptic
- Non-GMO seeds, grows from 2 to 3 feet and prefers full sun to partial shade