The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Southern Giant Curled Mustard Seeds, 1 Pound
1 full pound of heirloom mustard seed. Mustard, Southern Giant Curled. All-America Selections winner for 1935 and long-time southern favorite with mild, mustardy flavor. With crumpled, frilled edges, the bright green leaves impart a mild, mustardy flavor. Served raw, the young leaves are tasty in salads-they're also delicious lightly stir-fried or sautŽed. Superb candidate for freezing or canning. Cold-resistant and slow to bolt, the large, upright and vigorous plants spread to 18-24". Harvest young leaves in about 50 days or more mature leaves in about 70. Spread: 18-24 inches. Height: 20-24 inches. Days to Maturity: 50-70 days. Sowing Method: Direct Sow/Indoor Sow.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces large, dark green leaves rich in vitamins
- Add to salads, stir fry and sandwiches
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content