The Dirty Gardener Sorghastrum Nutans Indiangrass
Sorghastrum nutans, commonly known as yellow Indian grass, is a North American prairie grass found in the central and eastern United States and Canada, especially in the great plains and tallgrass prairies.
- Ornamental yellow Indian grass is a tall, bunching grass
- Produces broad blue-green blades topped by large, plume-like seed heads
- Turns to a showy deep orange to purple in fall
- Excellent grazing cover crop
- Non-GMO seeds contain no filler and have great germination rate