The Dirty Gardener Heirloom French Breakfast Radishes, 1 Pound
An heirloom introduced in 1879, French Breakfast was the popular market radish of Paris, now more a type than a single variety. Always red tipped with white, the shape can vary. 28 days. French Breakfast has endured in gardens for over 100 years because of its wonderful, delicate flavor. This spring radish grows best during the cool periods of spring and fall but will also withstand some summer heat! Looks incredible on a vegetable platter. Fun for kids to grow!
- Luscious red radishes are always a welcome addition to salads
- Consistent moisture is an important factor in growing radishes
- Grows to maturity in only 28 days
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content