The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Jubilee Watermelons
95 DAYS. One of the most popular watermelon varieties grown in the United States. Introduced in '63 by the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station. Long, well-rounded melons growing 24 - 40 lbs. Wilt resistant and high eating quality. Strong, thick rind. Resistant to breakage makes for a good shipping melon.
- These beauties can grow up to 40 pounds
- One of the most popular watermelon varieties
- Very sweet flavor with a high sugar content
- Easy to grow and high germination rate
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content