The Dirty Gardener Organic Eschscholzia California Poppy Flowers
Annual plant growing to 25-35 cm tall, branched, compact bushes, slender with many gray-green shoots. Colors are bright, white, single, cup-shaped, 5-8 cm in diameter, open only on sunny days. Drought-resistant and resistant to mild frosts. Plant California Poppy seeds during the fall in mild-winter areas (areas where there are above-freezing temperatures) and in the spring in colder regions (areas where there are below-freezing temperatures).
- This poppy has white petals with vivid yellow centers
- Medium 2-4 inch flowers wave atop ferny, blue-green foliage
- Blooms last from spring through summer
- Drought tolerant and ideal for dry, arid climates or anywhere with low water amounts
- Gorgeous in cut flower arrangements and press beautifully