Heirloom Organic Anthemis Nobilis Roman Chamomile, 100 Seeds
Roman chamomile is the perfect addition to your garden. It's beautiful, aromatic, and can be used in teas, lotions, cosmetics, and inhalations. Chamomile means "capable of anything," which it truly is. This powerful herb is used as an anti-inflammatory, helps menstrual cramps, indigestion, and skin irritations. Grow your own and find out what you can used roman chamomile for. Please see an herbalist if you intend to use its oil extract for self-medication.
- This hardy ground cover provides a sweet fragrance whenever stepped on
- Used from ancient times for it's medicinal properties
- It's small, yellow daisy-like attract butterflies and bees
- Easy to grow and self-seeding to return year after year
- Stands up well to cold winters