The Dirty Gardener Asclepias Bloodflower Butterfly Weed Flowers, 30+ Seeds
Butterfly Flower. Asclepias Tuberosa. A touch of beauty not only from the orange-red blooms but from the monarch butterflies that seed this plant. Butterfly flower graces a garden, border, or meadow, bringing pleasure to you each day. Excellent cut flower or container planting for the patio. Perennial. Sun. Days to Germination: 14-28. Blooms: Late Spring/Summer. Can be started indoors in winter to be transplanted outdoors in spring or can be sown directly into the ground or containers spring or summer. Extremely easy to grow and virtually hassle-free. Sweetly scented and prized for attracting butterflies. Instructions included. Combined Shipping Discount. All additional items ship free.
- The perennial bloodflower shrub adds a rich splash of orange-red to any garden
- It's sweet scent attracts monarch butterflies
- A fun addition to bouquets and flower arrangements
- Easy to grow, requires little maintenance and thrives in zones 3-9
- Grows up to 4 feet in height and does well in full sun to partial shade