BioSafe Systems Green Clean Tablets Algaecide
GreenClean Tablets utilize an activated peroxygen chemistry, the same oxidizing formula as GreenClean Granular Algaecide, in a convenient tablet form. GreenClean Tablets are an essential part of a preventative maintenance program against string and planktonic algae. It is the go-to product for pond owners who do not have time for difficult pond maintenance programs. Each container of GreenClean Tablets comes with a scoop for easy application. A single scoop will treat up to 200 gallons of water. GreenClean Tablets are free of chlorine, copper and phosphates so they are safe for use in water features that contain fish, plants and aquatic life. With their slow-release formula, GreenClean Tablets add vital oxygen to the aquatic ecosystem to support fish and plant health. GreenClean Tablets work best in warmer water temperatures and can be applied early in the spring to prevent algae before it starts.
- Unique, slow-release algaecide that is safe to use around pets, birds, fish and aquatic plants
- Adds oxygen to water as it works
- Alternative to chlorine, copper and phosphate-based products for preventing algae all season long
- EPA approved and USDA National Organic Program compliant
- Available in different sizes to suit your needs