The Dirty Gardener German Chamomile
Matricaria chamomilla (synonym: matricaria recutita), commonly known as chamomile (also spelled camomile), German chamomile, Hungarian chamomile (kamilla), wild chamomile or scented mayweed, is an annual plant of the composite family asteraceae. M. Chamomilla is the most popular source of the herbal product chamomile, although other species are also used as chamomile. The Dirty Gardener offers the highest quality seed. We pack seeds weekly to ensure great germination from the newest yearÕs crop seed. We strive to sell all Non-GMO seeds of the highest quality. For planting instructions please contact us directly as everyone has a different need for their use.
- This hardy herb has been used since ancient times for it's medicinal properties
- Helps with digestive disorders, nervousness, irritability and stress
- Provides a sweet fragrance whenever stepped on
- Easy to grow and self-seeding to return year after year
- Stands up well to cold winters