The Dirty Gardener Blood Meal 13-0-0
This is offered for the hard core organic gardeners. Blood meal is a dry, inert powder made from blood used as a high-nitrogen fertilizer and a high protein animal feed. N = 13.25%, p = 1.0%, k = 0.6%. It is one of the highest non-synthetic sources of nitrogen. It can be spread on gardens to deter animals such as rabbits, or as a composting activator. Applying blood meal will help plants become green again due to nitrogen.
- Organic fertilizer for heavy feeders like corn, spinach, salad greens and garlic
- Safe source of soil nitrogen
- Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves
- Also helps compost piles heat up and break down faster
- Hang in mesh bags from trees to serve as an effective deer repellent