The Dirty Gardener Organic Shasta Daisy, 25+ Seeds
Annual. the Garland Daisy one of the few annual plants in its genus and has yellow florets grouped in small rayed flower heads and aromatic, bi-pinnately lobed leaves. The vegetable grows very well in mild or slightly cold climates, but will go quickly into flowering in warm summer conditions. An Annual growing to 4ft. It is not frost tender. It is in flower from Jul to September, and the seeds ripen from Aug to October. A real bonus is the wonderful display they give in your garden. Tested for germination. All seeds are packaged and for the current growing season. Please see my other seed listings.
- Everyone loves daisies brightening up their gardens
- Hardy perennials which form dense colonies once established
- Naturalized throughout all regions of the U.S. and prefer full to partial shade
- Can grow from 1 to 3 feet in height depending on soil
- Great as ground cover or border plant since foliage is attractive and green all year