Crystal Blue Copper Copper Sulfate Smart Crystals
Copper Sulfate Controls most species of algae like filamentous or string algae with very low concentrations of copper sulfate.
- Copper sulfate has several uses, including as a fertilizer to treat copper deficiency in soil
- Safely and easily kills algae and roots
- Also use to spot treat along docks, beaches, boats, launches and fishing areas
- Granular formula can be easily spread with typical push spreaders
- Spread rate is 2.5 to 4 lbs per acre foot