The Dirty Gardener Dairyland Magnum Vi-Wet Alfalfa Seeds, 50 Pounds
Magnum vi-wet alfalfa delivers tremendous yield in a non-hybrid alfalfa specifically bred for resistance to aphanomyces root rot race 1 and race 2, as well as phytophthora root rot. This, along with a dri rating of 30/30, provides excellent performance stability. The branch rooted feature further strengthens its ability to thrive in wetter, more saturated soils and adjusts its growth when moisture stresses intensify. This ensures better plant survival and reduces winter injury concern. Magnum vi-wet is a breakthrough product for aphanomyces race 2 soils.
- Alfalfa is a beautiful plant that is super versatile in it's uses
- Similar to clover with clusters of small purple flowers
- Popular forage plant for cattle, horses and wildlife
- Sprout and use in salads, on sandwiches or munch on them by themselves
- This non-hybrid alfalfa is high forage yielding and high forage quality