The Dirty Gardener Heirloom Romano Pole Beans, 2 Ounces
Sorry, this item is out of stock - please contact us and we will see if we can order it for you!
Heirloom Romano Pole is a classic Italian flat type bean which has distinctive, full flavor and very heavy yields. Vines are loaded with long, stringless, flat-podded green beans right up to frost. Delicious fresh pole beans yield much longer than bush beans. Plant in full sun 4-6" apart at the base of poles, trellis, a fence or our Bean Tower. A 2 oz. of seed packet is enough for 20 ft. of row or 10-16 poles. Matures in 60 days.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces long, juicy and entirely delicious pods
- Great in salads and casseroles
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content