The Dirty Gardener Hesperis Matronalis Dame's Rocket Queen's Gilliflower, 16,000 Seeds
Dames Rocket. The Dames Rocket (Hesperis matronalis) is native to Eurasia and belongs to the mustard family. It is wonderfully fragrant flowers at night and attracts butterflies. Heavy fertilizer and moist, well-drained soil will help nurture this flower. It is easy to grow in sun or partial shade. It is wonderful in combination with Foxglove, Larkspur, Coreopsis, Clarkia, Baby Blue Eyes, California Poppy. Other common name: Dame's Rocket, Damask Violet, Dame's Violet, Dames-wort, Dame's Gilliflower, Night Scented Gilliflower, Queen's Gilliflower, Rogue's Gilliflower, Summer Lilac, Sweet Rocket, Mother-of-the-evening and, Winter Gilliflower. Cannot sell to customers in Colorado, Connecticut or Massachusetts!! Product Details: Product Name: Dames Rocket Latin Name: Hesperis matronalis Type: Flower Color: purple Cycle: Perennial Origin: Introduced Height: 30" Germination Time: 20-30 days Bloom Season: Spring.
- These tall and sweet smelling flowers are perfect as garden backdrops or in meadows
- Blooms come in pink, purple and white and are long lasting
- Plant the non-GMO seeds once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Grows from 1 to 4 feet tall and thrives in partial sun and moist to semi-dry soils
- Attracts butterflies, bees and birds