The Dirty Gardener Black Eyed Susan Flowers, 26,000 Seeds
A perennial favorite for many gardeners. Black Eyed Susan are so easy to grow! They are drought tolerant and need very little care, although they do prefer full sun. These perennial flowering plants produce bright yellow petal flowers that bloom all summer, and feature a dark black domed centerpiece. This plant grows up to 3' tall, making it perfect for cut flower arrangements to take indoors. Black Eyed Susan also makes an excellent backdrop floral choice because the bright colors will become an excellent frame for your smaller garden plants. Seeds are packaged and germination tested for current year. As a strong perennial, you can be sure that once you plant Black Eyed Susan in your garden or wildflower meadow, it will faithfully reappear year after year, lighting up your garden with color and interest. Plant Features: Blooms from June through August. Grows to a height of 2 to 3 feet. Plant seeds at a depth of 1/16 inch. Germination is 1 to 4 weeks.
- Puts a kiss of sunshine in your garden and brightens everyone's spirits
- Strong, tall stems make these beauties perfect for cut flower arrangements
- Blooms all summer long and grows up to 2-3 feet tall
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance