The Dirty Gardener Cheiranthus Allionii Siberian Wallflower Flowers
What a gorgeous flowering plant, Siberian wallflower is considered a perennial in warmer regions and an annual in colder planting zones. Siberian wallflower offers your garden masses of bright, dense yellow flowers, and blooms from April to June. This plant is highly fragrant and attracts many birds and butterflies. A compact sized perennial, growing to just 12 to 18 inches tall at season maturity, the Siberian wallflower is an interesting bushy plant that is an exceptional filler for your garden - the blooms are dense and bunch around its leafy stalk. Seeds are packaged and germination tested for current year. Siberian wallflower prefers full to partial sun, and thrives in considerably drought tolerant. This hardy and easy to grow biennial/perennial is ideal for border accent, rock gardens, mass planting, and looks amazing planted in harmony with the lively and vibrant orange of English wallflower. Plant features: blooms April through June grows to a height of 1 to 1.5 feet plant seeds at a depth of 1/16-inch germination is 2 to 4 weeks. Premium flower seed, Non-GMO with great germination from The Dirty Gardener. USDA Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
- Fills your garden with intense yellow and orange colors
- Popular ornamental plant which provides a heady and long-lasting fragrance
- Plant once and these flowers will come back year after year
- Grows from 6 to 30 inches tall and thrives in full sun to partial shade
- Easy to grow from seed, requires little maintenance and works well in zones 3-10