The Dirty Gardener: Seed; Bean Romano Italian Pole Beans, 50 Seeds
Sorry, this item is out of stock - please contact us and we will see if we can order it for you!
Pole beans yield much longer than bush beans, right up to frost. Plant 4-6" apart at the base of poles, trellis, a fence or our bean tower. Romano, Italian pole. 60 days. Distinctive, full flavor and very heavy yields. Vines are loaded with long, stringless, flat-podded green beans. Delicious fresh and terrific for freezing. Sun. Distinctive, full flavor and very heavy yields. Days to maturity: 60. Bean size: 6 inches.
- Grow your own vegetable garden with these quality seeds
- Produces long, juicy and entirely delicious pods
- Great in salads and casseroles
- Easy to grow and requires little maintenance
- Non-GMO seeds with no filler content